Shipping And Handling At check out you can elect to collect the goods you have ordered from one of our stores. Simply check the appropriate box and we will contact you when the goods are ready to collect.
For UK mainland deliveries there will be a charge of £5.00 for orders up to £50.00 and above this there will be no charge.
For destinations other than United Kingdom, please e-mail us your enquiry and we will be please to quote.
Delivery Schedule- we ordinarily deliver your order right away. For UK customers we will normally send your order to you in 1 to 3 business days.
Updated 23/05/2018 - GDPR
We are Lumination take data control very seriously. We have updated our companies data protection using the GDPR articles. We have created an assessment to ensure that we follow the correct guidelines set in place by the ICO. This means you have:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
We have performed all checklist provided by the ICO to ensure we are complaint, this includes:
- Controllers checklist
- Processors checklist
- Information security
- Direct marketing
- Records management
- Data sharing and subject access
The type of data we collect is:
- Identity Data: data which identifies you, such as your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Data: contact details including your personal and/or business email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Profile Data: data we store in connection with your profile when you register on our site and the Portal, including your username and password (to access your account on our site).
- Technical Data: electronic information which is automatically logged/stored by processing equipment, including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
- Usage Data: information about how you use our site and our services, including how you navigate our site and if you encounter any problems.
- Marketing and Communications Data: for site or sign up to our newsletters, including your preferences regarding receiving marketing communications from us.
The collected data’s sole purpose is for:
Corresponding: We can use the supplied data to contact you, only if stated.
Marketing: We can use the supplied data for marketing, only if stated.
Shipping: We can use the supplied data for shipping, only if stated.
Comment: We can use the supplied data for comments and reviews, only if stated.
The data controllers are:
Any issues with conflict of interest, data privacy or feedback please contact either one who can assist you.